Video-urile zilei
Alegerea editorilor
Numărul de victorii
în Batalia săptămânii
Punctajul total pentru 20
cele mai bune lucrări video
din ultimii doi ani
La portofoliu
Interviu WEVA cu videograf-ul Andrea Spinelli din Como, Italia, numărul fotografiei 1
Interviu WEVA cu videograf-ul Andrea Spinelli din Como, Italia, numărul fotografiei 2
Interviu WEVA cu videograf-ul Andrea Spinelli din Como, Italia, numărul fotografiei 3
Cum a apărut ideea de a deveni un videograf?
My father, photographer-edge and innovative for its time, sent me since I was little passion for photography and art.
After following several courses in photography and photo editing, however, I realized that my true passion were so images, but those on the go!
And so it was that I knew what I was going to be great ..... The videos.
Care este partea ta preferată a muncii?În plus faţă de video, ce alte domenii de afaceri dezvoltati?
I, therefore, thrown body and soul in this reality; I attended (and I attend still) many courses related to the world of video and film.

In 2012 I discovered the world of EEVA ("European Event Videographers Association).
Ce parere aveti daca WEVA aduna cei mai buni colegi, ne va inbunatati munca si va ajuta videografia?
I decided to enroll in this association because it gives me the opportunity to share my work with the rest of Europe and see the video of colleagues established, thus allowing me to grow further due to the ongoing confrontation.
Ce părere aveţi de rezultatele WEVA Award?
Under EEVA I collected 2/2 cotest places in Europe and now boast a prominent place in the ranking of "videographers" to popularity.

In order to offer the best to my clients I have a wide gear that includes crain, steadicam, slider ...
Doriţi să transmiteti ceva colegilor dumneavoastră?
In my work I shun the banality and are always looking for the perfect shot, unusual and original, so you can see things from a different point of view, my point of view!
· 3.818 revizuire ·

Comentarii:

Numai utilizatorii inregistrati pot posta comentarii. Înregistrare sau Intra in contul tau